American Stock Transfer and Trust Company
- 100 Deerfield Lane; Suite 300; Malvern, PA 19355
- Directions »
Cantaloupe was incorporated as USA Technologies, Inc. in Pennsylvania on January 16, 1992. The company went public in March 1995 and, in March 2007, was approved for listing on Nasdaq.
Cantaloupe's common stock trades under ticker symbol CTLP on the Nasdaq Global Select Market. Cantaloupe's preferred stock trades under ticker symbol CTLPP on the OTC Market.
- Yes, on its common shares:
- March 6, 2006 – 100 for 1 reverse split
- June 1999 – 10 for 1 reverse split
- June 30
- Information is available on the Board of Directors page of our website
- BDO USA, LLP
- Links to these materials can be found on the SEC Filings page of our Investor Relations website
- 445,063 shares outstanding as of 12/31/19
- Accrues dividends at $1.50/yr/share; accrual dates: February 1, August 1
- Conversion rate: each share of preferred stock is currently convertible into 0.1988 of a share of common stock as of December 31, 2019
- Voting rights: each share of preferred stock is currently entitled to 0.1988 of a vote as of December 31, 2019
- Cumulative unpaid dividends convertible at $1,000 per share of common stock
- Liquidation preference of $10 per preferred share plus accrued, unpaid dividends
- Redeemable at $11 per preferred share plus accrued, unpaid dividends
- Additional information can be found in our annual report on Form 10K for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2020 which has been filed with the SEC, and which is available on the SEC's website (www.sec.gov)
- CTLP typically announces its earnings release details (date, call and webcast information) approximately two weeks prior to the scheduled event.
- If you would like to have a stock legend removed, you (or your broker or other representative) must email or mail a copy of the front & back of the restricted stock certificate(s) to the address noted below.
- Include a statement that:
- you have held the shares for more than a year; and
- where the unrestricted certificates must be sent.
100 Deerfield Lane #300
Malvern, PA 19355
- If you have problems with your account, please contact our transfer agent, American Stock Transfer, at firstname.lastname@example.org